Rodney Williams's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing, yeah that makes sense the way you described it....time being rel…"

Rodney Williams replied Nov 16, 2012 to Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if anyone would like to discuss after viewing

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Thanks for your comment.  I tend to agree with you about the difficulty of justifyin…"

Rodney Williams replied Nov 16, 2012 to Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if anyone would like to discuss after viewing

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Thanks for expanding on your thoughts further. That makes more sense about your init…"

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Yeah, well I think maybe Alfred Weber could benefit from having a director and maybe…"

Rodney Williams replied Nov 14, 2012 to Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if anyone would like to discuss after viewing

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Cool. I just discovered that more info on the theory of Obama being in the Mars proj…"

Rodney Williams replied Nov 13, 2012 to Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if anyone would like to discuss after viewing

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"and thank you if you or anyone you know have purchased any illegal drugs, as you jus…"

Rodney Williams replied Nov 12, 2012 to Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if anyone would like to discuss after viewing

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"You think a secret space program is NOT about politics???  if a person goes on a spe…"

Rodney Williams replied Nov 12, 2012 to Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if anyone would like to discuss after viewing

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"I am still trying to grasp the feedback about the NASA program being fake. I dont th…"

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Clyde, if that video ruffled your feathers a bit due to your viewpoint on the USA th…"

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Thank you for airing your feedback!! My apoligies Incognito, I did not notice it was…"

34 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carl

RSS

© 2019   Created with Ning.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service