Do you think it is possible that the people who experience supernatural experience are deep thinkers? With regards to a previous question, 'why do some people experience them, while others do not'? I experienced many unexplained events, and I knew from the first one, it was real and not a figment of my imagination. I never dismissed it. I tried (still try) to find the reason, why me.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ghosts do not discriminate. 

Seeing ghosts will make you sit down and contemplate whether you are mad or not.

My husband and I are both sensitive, but in different degrees and different ways. Seeing ghosts or spirits has always made me think I'm losing my mind -  until I get confirmation of some type. (My Dad believed in ghosts, my Mother did not.) We usually work together on our paranormal research/investigations, but we also have another extremely sensitive person who assists. Even still, we ocassionally  have our "what was that?" moments and depend upon our electronic equipment for confirmation to back us up. Yes - there are sanity breaks for all of us, but its also a time to get grounded too.

Barry Flagg said:

Seeing ghosts will make you sit down and contemplate whether you are mad or not.

Carol I just don't get it. Why do you say 'we are both sensitive'? I'm not sensitive and I feel ghosts. I don't think you have to be anything-except in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I was talking about my husband and myself - we both see and feel a lot more of the spirit world than most people. We both think it's a priviledge to be in tune to spirits and not particularly "in the wrong place at the wrong time" such as you think. We do not consider ourselves deep thinkers, but both of us are professionals in our fields and well educated (or so I think). I think everyone has the ability to be in contact with spirit, but most people block it out for many different reasons.

John Baker said:

Carol I just don't get it. Why do you say 'we are both sensitive'? I'm not sensitive and I feel ghosts. I don't think you have to be anything-except in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hi Carol, what kind of encounters have you and your husband gone through? You guys seem to have some interesting stories. Please share them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

John Baker liked Mohammed El Famy's video
4 hours ago
John Baker commented on Mohammed El Famy's video
Thumbnail

Valley of the Kings

"I'm wondering how he got away with filming the tombs. Normally, the security guards take your phones away before going down to the tombs."
4 hours ago
John Baker liked Charlize's video
4 hours ago
John Baker commented on Charlize's video
Thumbnail

Haunted Bell Witch Cave - Adams, TN

"Something bad seemed to happen in there. I get a strange feeling from it."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created with Ning.com

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service