Replies

• It's dust!

• Now that I have seen the quantum camera, I know for sure that orbs (ghosts) are figments of man's imagination.

• When people say that orbs are ghosts, don't believe such nonsense. It is no such thing.

• Dust

• This topic should be in the 'mind playin tricks on me' category.

• Shadows=Ghosts

Orbs=Dust

• How in the world did these 'orbs' turn into ghosts in photos?! Ridiculous! Now if shadows appeared in the pics (not from the sun) then I would say, they are spirits.

• Orb artifacts are captured during low-light instances where the camera's flash is used, such as at night or underwater—or where a bright light source is near the camera.[citation needed]

The artifacts are especially common with compact or ultra-compact cameras, where the short distance between the lens and the built-in flash decreases the angle of light reflection to the lens, directly illuminating the aspect of the particles facing the lens and increasing the camera's ability to capture the light reflected off normally sub-visible particles.[1]

The orb artifact can result from retroreflection of light off solid particles (e.g., dust, pollen), liquid particles (water droplets, especially rain) or other foreign material within the camera lens.[1]

The image artifacts usually appear as either white or semi-transparent circles, though may also occur with whole or partial color spectrums, purple fringingor other chromatic aberration. With rain droplets, an image may capture light passing through the droplet creating a small rainbow effec

• I agree. 

• I don't believe in orbs even wiki has somewhat rejected the idea. I just really believe that obs are dust particles. Orbs appear on pictures because of low light settings. 

This reply was deleted.