Replies

• I feel that sometimes. I just think it's one of my relatives looking out for me.

• I just felt it again! Someone is definitely there. This is happening a lot. I wish we could see the other side.

• I just experienced this yesterday! It was more than just feeling someone was there-One of my plant's leaves began bouncing up and down! It wasn't the air-conditioning, because the fan broke and I've been without air for 2 days now. It reminded me of the movie Ghost with Demi Moore, when her dead husband was trying to communicate with her. I definitely felt someone was trying to get my attention, not necessarily trying to scare me.

• Come to think of it. I "think" i saw two somewhat transparent blots that were moving around my yard about a month ago. Illusion or not...they made me run back inside my house. I usually see them at night and at late afternoon. Any thoughts?

• I agree with Jackie. Our instincts give us the 'fight or flight' response. Think about babies. They cannot speak, yet they can discern someone good or bad in front of them. They are not processing stimuli; rather, their internal instincts react to what they determine as good or bad. We as adults do the same.

• I think the eyes have a lot to do with it because everything we perceive is processed by our minds. And these stimuli gathered by our senses generate thoughts and feelings. When we see something we don't understand our mind certainly attempts to explain and reason out stuff. 

• What would our eyes have to do with it? It's our instincts.

• i dont know but i think i've read something about it as a natural phenomena which is caused by our eyes. but yet again no one can judge another one's experience :) 

• Yep..I'm sure most people have felt this at one time or another. I believe it has to do with the paranormal or else why would we feel this way. It's not random.

• I used to feel that someone was watching me, but only from time to time. I guess everyone has at some point in their lives.

This reply was deleted.