Most of my dreams were derived by something my conscious picked up on during an ordinary day. Alternately, some dreams allude to prophetic events which may lack relevance for months even years on end. I am definitely not a prophet, and have no psychic abilities other than the occasional dreams. I have been both excited and frightened by them.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too! Lately, I've been having dreams where I'm lost and can't find my way back. When I wake up, I can't remember all the details of the dream - just the lost part. I know this is a reflection of my current situation, so I agree with you Amy that are subconscious picks up on things that we later have dreams about. 

@Juli: That sounds scary about your dreams turn into  reality. How do you cope? I would be afraid to sleep if bad things happened. What was the worst thing that ended up a reality, if you don't mind me asking. I just find it incredibly fascinating.

Some of my dreams become reality too. I never had anything scary happen. They are usually about people turning against me (ie: on a job), I'll know it, because I'll always have dreams of snakes. Seems appropriate enough.

Most of the time, I can't remember my dreams. When I do, usually it's about something I've been thinking about. 

Dreams are very important in my life. Usually, I can interpret the meanings from the most apocalyptic ones, I can't do anything about it, but at least, I know what's coming.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Clyde Smith commented on Tri-City NY Paranormal Society's video
Thumbnail

Promoting History: Halcyon Hall, Millbrook, NY

"Hi Tri-City, did Jodi write you and inquire about ghost stories? You can find her here."
11 hours ago
Tri-City NY Paranormal Society posted an event
Thumbnail

Paranormal Evidence Reveal at the Shaker Heritage Society at Shaker Heritage Society

May 17, 2014 from 5pm to 8pm
Between January and March of 2014, Tri-City NYPS was the first and only paranormal team to investigate the Shaker Heritage Society. 9 investigations, hundreds of hours of audio and video, and thousands of photos later, we're ready to reveal the…See More
23 hours ago
Tri-City NY Paranormal Society posted a video

Promoting History: Halcyon Hall, Millbrook, NY

Originally a hotel for only a few short years, this infamous building has had its forlorn photo passed around social media with negligible historic fact with...
yesterday
Ashley commented on Mohammed El Famy's video
yesterday

© 2014   Created with Ning.com

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service