The sub-conscience - The dream world

Most of my dreams were derived by something my conscious picked up on during an ordinary day. Alternately, some dreams allude to prophetic events which may lack relevance for months even years on end. I am definitely not a prophet, and have no psychic abilities other than the occasional dreams. I have been both excited and frightened by them.3206777820?profile=original

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dreams are very important in my life. Usually, I can interpret the meanings from the most apocalyptic ones, I can't do anything about it, but at least, I know what's coming.

• Most of the time, I can't remember my dreams. When I do, usually it's about something I've been thinking about. 

• Some of my dreams become reality too. I never had anything scary happen. They are usually about people turning against me (ie: on a job), I'll know it, because I'll always have dreams of snakes. Seems appropriate enough.

• Me too! Lately, I've been having dreams where I'm lost and can't find my way back. When I wake up, I can't remember all the details of the dream - just the lost part. I know this is a reflection of my current situation, so I agree with you Amy that are subconscious picks up on things that we later have dreams about. 

@Juli: That sounds scary about your dreams turn into  reality. How do you cope? I would be afraid to sleep if bad things happened. What was the worst thing that ended up a reality, if you don't mind me asking. I just find it incredibly fascinating.

This reply was deleted.