3206776467?profile=original3. Screaming Tunnel, Niagara Falls, Ontario

3206776501?profile=original4.Bhangarh Fort, India

3206776437?profile=original5. Highgate Cemetery, North London, England

3206776705?profile=original6.Ancient Ram Inn, Gloucestershire, England

3206776615?profile=original7. Monte Cristo, New South Wales, Australia

3206776671?profile=original8. Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland

3206776723?profile=original9. Dominican Hill, Baguio City, Philippines

3206776635?profile=original10. Berry Pomeroy Castle, Totness

Which of these places have you been through? Tell me your experiences.

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like to visit the haunted pubs and castles in the UK.

• Ancient Ram Inn reminds me of the inns in Elder Scrolls : Oblivion. Pretty cool. Nice list .. 

• I only read about Changi Beach don't have working showers :) just kiddin'. Bhangarh Fort is interesting wish I could spent a night there and see what happens.

• According to the source, Changi Beach served as mass killing ground for the thousands of Chinese who were suspected of being anti-japanese. They were tortured and killed here during the Sook Ching massacre. Strange crying and screaming, headless walking bodies around the beach, and ghosts leaving blood stains were reported by the people nearby.

But I agree it is the best place for swimming, picnics and gatherings during weekend.

• Miharu is right about Changi Beach. I've been reading up on all top 10 and Changi seems like a nice holiday spot, rather than a scary, haunted place. 

• These are really good sights. I bet there are a lot more than these, and more than likely, some that very few people know about.

• I'd like to visit all of them. Especially, the Bhangarh Fort in India. 

• Changi Beach's history was grim but I never thought it would be on top of the list :) .. that's one killer list though.. 

• Hi Ashley. I'd go but I'm too much of a chicken s***. lol

• One day, when I retire and have lots of money, I will visit everything single one of those haunted places. Maybe one of you fearless guys would like to go with me?

This reply was deleted.