There are a lot of theories; armageddon, the birth of a new consciousness,  aliens will revisit, instant paradigm shift, disaster and catastrophes, etc.

what's your opinion? 

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jackie, It's spread all over the net like cancer.. well specially in youtube. But YEAH! your right it would be best to ignore such nonsense anyway. Cheers! 

• I haven't heard much about 'end of world' predictions in 2012. I would ignore them anyway!

• If the end is going to happen ... when ever it may happen .. then i want to be with my family when that moment comes. Death is not the end of life, i believe.

• I will never get to believe that humans will change overnight or the world ending overnight.. IF the world does end, it is our doing. Don't blame the cosmic alignment or whatever it is. 

• is "opinion" not in your vocabulary either?

I met this "sacredprenuer" (that's what she calls herself), she was promoting this idea of a new consciousness being born in 2012. What surprised me is that there are a lot of preachers like her which has thousands of followers too. 

I don't really care what will happen when 2012 comes. What ever happens.. just happens. If we die, then we die. If we get smarter, then we get smarter. I'm just curious on other people's beliefs and opinions about this matter.

maybe "theory" is the wrong word.. I'll change it to "belief" or "opinion" or "insight" maybe... whatever.. 

• Theory is not in my vocabulary...

This reply was deleted.