A Call for Submissions!

3206779076?profile=originalHi! I am doing research for my next book project and the setting takes place in the Adirondacks in Upstate New York. If anyone lives in the Plattsburgh, Willsboro or Essex, NY region and has some good ghost stories to share, I would love to hear them! I spent my summers there at my grandparent's cabin and I just love the area! Thanks so much!

Have a great day! ☺

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is a real doozy this "thingy!" UGH! I can't get a flu shot because I have Lymphoma, which makes me more susceptible to anything and everything. But, I am hoping we will both get better soon!  Take care of YOU! ☺

• Thanks so much, Clyde....haven't put pen to paper yet, just on the research phase.

I've been sick on and off with this cough and shortness of breath, upper-respiratory-thingy since the 1st week in November! UGH! So ready to feel "normal" again someday soon!

Take care of YOU and feel better! ☺

• Hi, Clyde & Charlize! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I've been sick and haven't been online.

I have hundreds of emails to sift thru and then I plan on emailing them to see if they have investigated anything in that area...so far, I've received a couple of leads!

Thanks for looking out for me...you guys ROCK! 

Enjoy your day!

Jodi ☺

• Maybe she found someone else?

• I sent them an email last night...thanks so much! You guys and gals ROCK! :0)

• NYX! That's right! I remember now, they did the Stanley Hotel. Contact them Jodi. They will for sure help you!

• John, you are AWESOME! Thank soooo much! Have a great day!  :0)

• Hi Jodi! Contact NYX Paranormal Research. They would have many ghost stories for you.  They know the entire haunted regions. Good Luck!

• Thanks for trying to round some people up for me, Jackie!

3206848553?profile=original

• Where are the upstate NY people? Someone on here was doing a haunting at a NY sight. anyone remember that?

This reply was deleted.