A Haunted Palace

3206779174?profile=original

The Al Qasimi Palace in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) has a reputation for being a spooky old place.

And with good reason.

The mansion was reportedly abandoned more than 20 years ago by its inhabitants after being tormented by mysterious occurrences such as furniture being thrown around and faces appearing at windows.

I have been there and was too scared to investigate. Maybe if someone had gone with me, I would have gone. I was afraid to go in by myself, not because of it being haunted, but there could have been squatters there.

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wouldn't go there! After that woman was murdered by a local arab girl. No way!

• When are you leaving Joe?

• I'm going to Dubai very soon, I will be sure to check out this palace in RAK. I'll let you know.

• It's not so bad. I've seen worse houses around.

• It's a very cool palace. I just looked at the video. I don't know why all of you think it's ugly.

• I like the palace. What's wrong with it? 

• LOL

• I agree with Pam and Jackie. All that money! Then they can't live in the house! A shame on so many levels,

• A lot of money spent on this place and it ends up uninhabitable. Grant it, the palace is an eye-sore, especially if you're forced to look at it, being on a hill and all. I feel bad that it's a waste. Too bad they didn't know it was haunted before it was finished. I wonder if the construction crew was aware of the ghosts?

• Never heard of it. And I have no idea where this place is. All I can say is, what a ugly house!

This reply was deleted.