A Haunted Palace

3206779174?profile=original

The Al Qasimi Palace in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) has a reputation for being a spooky old place.

And with good reason.

The mansion was reportedly abandoned more than 20 years ago by its inhabitants after being tormented by mysterious occurrences such as furniture being thrown around and faces appearing at windows.

I have been there and was too scared to investigate. Maybe if someone had gone with me, I would have gone. I was afraid to go in by myself, not because of it being haunted, but there could have been squatters there.

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have not heard of this palace. I posted a video on pharoahs tombs in Luxor. It's said that it is one of the spookiest places on earth. I don't know about that but it is maybe the most fascinated, 

• It looks bizarre. What are those capsule looking things on the sides? Maybe an alien made the house and the capsules are really rockets that will carry the house back into alien land.

• I don't know where this place is but that is the ugliest palace I've ever seen! I wouldn't live in it.

• I remember this palace. You can't miss it, high on a hill. Rumor has it, the place has many nasty jinn in it. I have to admit that it is intimidating. I had no desire to explore it. Did you work in the Gulf Jackie?

• Ras Al Khaimah is the poorest emirate. It looks like one of the developing countries rural areas. I would be outraged that the sheikh spent that amount of money on himself! Not to mention, it is one of the ugliest palaces I've ever seen-anywhere!

• It looks creepy. And the fact that it sits on top of a hill only adds to the drama.

This reply was deleted.