Replies

• Hi Guys! Unfortunately, I'm not in Egypt to help you out. I'm actually from Cairo. Luxor is a fun trip and you guys will have a lot of fun. I wish I could go with you? When are you planning to go? 

• I'm in! Have you guys seen my pics of Luxor? Ashley have you been to Luxor? It is a fantastic place! You can't get bored. I heard you can rent a flat even cheaper!! I still have the phone number for a driver and a guy who rents donkeys. You need the donkeys to go up the hills between the Nobles and Valley of Kings. Let me know if you're going. I would love to go again. It's my favorite country.

• No, but it was very crowded (1bn people) and very dirty. I just wasn't into it. Have you been to Egypt or Petra? If not, you must go! I usually rent a flat for a month. I pay between $200-250 per month! We should get a group together and go. It is so much fun.

• Why's that? Did something bad happen?

• @Danny: I've been to India, and I wouldn't go back. I'd rather go to Britain to see ghosts. lol

• India might also be an interesting prospect. They have Bhangahr Fort which is rumored to have ancient ghosts, The brij Raj Palace which has a british officer ghost.

This reply was deleted.