Replies

• Hi Ashley & everyone! With the situation in Egypt these days, I was wondering if the trip to Luxor in Dec. was still on?

• Just a quick note. I am in constant contact with my friends in Egypt, so we will have no worries by the time we leave. If anyone else is interested in going, please let me know ASAP.

• You are probably right Janice. I wouldn't mind checking it out.

• I bet a lot of paranormal activity goes on in Egypt. The place is beyond ancient!

• Sounds like a fun trip. I wish I could go. :(

• Hi Everyone! I will give more information the closer we get to the date. I will need to know who will be going for sure, so I can arrange the apartments. Please keep in mind, they are not luxury apartments. They're very basic but furnished. If you want something more luxurious it can be arranged and the cost of it would start around $500 and up. PM and I will tell you on an individual basis. Thanks all!

• The trip does sound like good fun! Have to avoid those curses though!

• Hey y'all! You know I'm gonna go! Ashley we should arrange this at least twice a year. One in the Winter and another in late Spring, early Summer. What do you think? I'm going to study up on my Egyptology. Maybe get a hieroglyphic chart some I can understand what they've said in their tombs. BTW, I've checked into flights from NY to Egypt. You can get a flight as low as $900 RT, but then you have to grab another flight from Cairo to Luxor (no flights go direct to Luxor). I'll look into more and post later.

• I'm sure there are many spooky places in Egypt to visit. Sounds like a lot of fun!

• How exciting! I'd like to know more.

This reply was deleted.