http://youtu.be/jYlskaysAvA

I feel they did a great job presenting the info with Bill Ryan narrating makes it a highly entertaining format.

I once saw the author Ray Bradbury lecture in person and afterwards people from the audience were allowed to ask him questions. One person asked him if the Martian Chronicles books were based on true stories. He just smiled really big and paused for a moment but then nodded and said YES!!! I was stunned as that was the first time I ever heard any discussion of us seriously speaking about going to Mars.

Makes you contemplate

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes Casper, we seem to have a multitude of multiple annoying boredom...yaaaaaaaaaawn

• Is there a "Sybil" amongst us???

• ditto

• Do you believe in ghosts John, Clyde???

John Baker said:

I totally agree with Clyde. Do you think America is going to purposely send people to space in a fake shuttle? 

Remember Challenger? Seven astronauts lost their lives. Are you saying that was fake!

Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if…
    http://youtu.be/jYlskaysAvA I feel they did a great job presenting the info with Bill Ryan narrating makes it a highly entertaining format. I once sa…
  • and thank you if you or anyone you know have purchased any illegal drugs, as you just supported our local Black Ops projects. You may have paid for a rear turn signal on one of our latest black triangular craft that took fifteen more passengers to Mars this past week :-)

John Baker said:

LOLOL

Anyone else see the Project Camelot pilot TV show regarding Mars? Here is the link on Youtube...if…
    http://youtu.be/jYlskaysAvA I feel they did a great job presenting the info with Bill Ryan narrating makes it a highly entertaining format. I once sa…
  • LOLOL

• You think a secret space program is NOT about politics??? 

if a person goes on a special mission in a secret project often times they have to fake their death to their family and friends depending on the length of the project. You cant just tell your aunt Nelly that I am actually just going to Mars but you cannot tell anyone, okay Auntie?"  Have you never watched ANY movies????

So tell me, what would you do John, if you were the president of the US and realized that your military picked up on thier radar screen not one or two but thousands of UFO entering your airspace every night? Time period is in the 1950s. Add another factor into it, you learned their weapons and technology were more powerful than our weapons. Our weapons did nothing. When we sent aircraft after them every time our craft and pilot were lost in the pursuit. Then factor three, you found out they were not friendly as you might have hoped.

What would you do? A) Announce this situation on a pres conference that we are screwed as a human race? or Would you sign a treaty with them (showing no agression towards them) making them believe you are now business partners that allows them to poach and test part of the population in exchange for new cutting edge technology that is at least 100 years advanced than your current technology. Then try as fast as you can to develop more technologically advanced equipment secretly so you might be able to develop something that can defend us against their technology?????

If you would not do this scenario, please spell out what you might do to protect the populations, give them the best life that they could have by protecting them from the ugly truth that your government cannot protect us from this invader to our planet?

It is sort of like the show the X files. At first you think the old guys are lying and evil and they murder people to keep their secret a secret but then once you saw the movie the X files we learned of the Horrrible truth these old guys were trying to cover up....They kept their ugly secret and lied so others would not have to know of the ugly horrors involved. The bad guys didn't look as bad by the end of the movie.

I am not saying Obama is good or bad at what he is doing but there have been some questions about his birth certificate and his social security number. There have been unanswered questions about his past.

John Baker said:

whoa....this isn't a political website...lets not get off track

• whoa....this isn't a political website...lets not get off track

• I am still trying to grasp the feedback about the NASA program being fake. I dont think this Mars TV show said NASA was fake (maybe I need to watch it again) but from what I know, NASA was/is the program that everyone in the world knows about. However, it was meant to appear as our ONLY space program. It is like a decoy:-) They still built real rockets and took real astronaught places.

However, the Secret Space program is within the realms of the BLACK OPERATIONS projects under the NSA that are funded by illegal -non taxed- drug money. In the Black Ops projects they are at least 100 or 200 years more advanced and utilize technology derived from reverse engineering actual alien ships that they got their hands on some way. (BTW, Bake sales would not come close to raising the level of funding needed for the research and development costs to develop this level of advanced technology) So the "war on Drugs" is fake too!!  We in no way wish to stop the way we make our money to fund the black ops projects. Selling drugs is how we make money for the R&D for these special black ops projects...they cant use the same accounting books for these projects that dont exist! 

However, that is something to ponder. They could have faked the deaths of the astronaughts by airing the footage and actually creating a real explosion on a craft that was not even manned....faked the deaths of the people that they needed to send to Mars.

Andrew Bassagio, the one mentioned in this TV show pilot is the person who claims to have been on Mars but he also claims to have been up there with President Obama. That is the big shocker that everyone is scrambling to figure out if this could be true. If that is the case, it explains why Obama would have a fake social security number from someone who had already died. it would explain why they would allow him to be the president of the US when he was born in another country...especially if he went back into time and then came back into the future...Those would be considered trivial details that are not all that important.

• You didn't comment on Challenger. I'm sure the families of the deceased would not appreciate their theories.

Why would they use buildings that would be easily recognized? 

Bill/Kerry...hmmm.. Australian you say? What people will go through to get publicity is just sick!

This reply was deleted.