http://youtu.be/jYlskaysAvA

I feel they did a great job presenting the info with Bill Ryan narrating makes it a highly entertaining format.

I once saw the author Ray Bradbury lecture in person and afterwards people from the audience were allowed to ask him questions. One person asked him if the Martian Chronicles books were based on true stories. He just smiled really big and paused for a moment but then nodded and said YES!!! I was stunned as that was the first time I ever heard any discussion of us seriously speaking about going to Mars.

Makes you contemplate

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Clyde, if that video ruffled your feathers a bit due to your viewpoint on the USA then whatever you do...dont watch this show about Romney's Mormon family in Mexico.

http://youtu.be/LpIyaIHsJbc

• Thank you for airing your feedback!!

My apoligies Incognito, I did not notice it was already posted. Glad people here had already had a chance to see it. No wonder so many replies so soon.

BTW, Clyde, the area and country in which this TV show was filmed is the UNITED STATES and the area where the suspected runway is located where Bill and Kerry are showing us is in Utah (which is also in the USA.)This is a lower resolution internet copy of the TV show which is much much lower res than the one that was aired on TV last week which would also make the photos more clear (especially on a larger TV monitor.)

Bill Ryan is from Australia. That makes his accent Australian, too :-) Bill was doing the naration for the show. They have a website which contain all files of video interviews that date back minimally five years. Many people know Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy and also David Wilcox. If you want a scholar check out David Wilcox book....it is like 5 inches thick....that guy goes in more detail than most people who are not engineers can handle....love him but the guy is a scholar.

If you have ever seen any of Kerry and Bill's previous Project Camelot videos you might appreciate that a little art direction was actually added into this one!!! Believe me!! Previously they just set a tri pod up and then introduce who they are and give an intro of the person they are interviewing. Art Direction gave this TV show much more feeling. They made it stylized and the speed of imagery is characteristic of any current movie or TV show. It makes it look like it was filmed in the 2000s instead of the 80's.

LOL, I don think anyone would go anywhere in a FAKE ANYTHING nor a shuttle....!!!!!! but I enjoyed laughing my head off to that response, thank you very much for the chuckle, John Baker.  The building they showed in El Segundo, CA was the supposed location of the "jump room". Aparently they use a chair from an actual ET craft which was reverse engineered and so is controlled by the pilots thoughts. So if you imagine a location while sitting in this chair...then swoooosh...you are  taken there instantly....just like teleportation on Star Trek....

BTW, the scarey thing for me is I recognize that building and have a friend who used to work there...EEEE GADS!!! I am trying to think of the name of the company....I emailed my friend to ask him but have not heard back yet...it is near the LAX airport. I want to ask him if he ever went up the elevator there!!

• I totally agree with Clyde. Do you think America is going to purposely send people to space in a fake shuttle? 

Remember Challenger? Seven astronauts lost their lives. Are you saying that was fake!

• I knew the next space adventure was destination,,,MARS!!! I will watch the video if time permits this evening. If not i will watch tomorrow. Thank you for posting...

• I brought the video/Mars to this forum.

This reply was deleted.