Are Mediums for real?

I was thinking about going to one. Someone very dear to me has passed, and I can feel his presence. I was hoping that I might connect with him.

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That was a really interesting website. The drawings were amazing.

• spiritart.com

INTRODUCTION
  • I never believed that people didn't pass over after death, but after viewing Houston's video, I am now convinced. So I guess that mediums could be real too. I strongly suggest everyone watch that video. It will move you to tears.
  • Hi Sherri, how do you know things about people? Does it come to you in a way of mind telepathy? Personally, I do not believe that people who have passed can come back and tell their loved ones things. The Bible story about the rich man tell us that. I know that Satan can put ideas in your mind.

• I'm a bit sceptical. After all, it's basically a q/a game. The client tell he/she who passed, then it's simply a guessing game.

• What sensations do you feel, if any, when you connect with people?

Sherri Belushi said:

Mediums are real. I know because I am one. I have had this gift since I was a child. I would have dreams that had connections to people near me. Many Mediums are fake, but you will know a real one by what she tells you. There should be things that only you and your loved one shared. If she knows certain pet names, places and events in your life that she could not research, then she is real.

Are Mediums for real?
    I was thinking about going to one. Someone very dear to me has passed, and I can feel his presence. I was hoping that I might connect with him.
  • I'm curious in how people that consider themselves mediums feel or sense other people's emotions or thoughts

• Mediums are real. I know because I am one. I have had this gift since I was a child. I would have dreams that had connections to people near me. Many Mediums are fake, but you will know a real one by what she tells you. There should be things that only you and your loved one shared. If she knows certain pet names, places and events in your life that she could not research, then she is real.

• I have gone to seances before and heard strange things coming from the Medium. Things that she could have never known. So yeah, I believe in them. Maybe not all, but some are gifted and can contact the other side. I don't know exactly what side it is...

• I don't think they are.

This reply was deleted.