Bermuda Triangle Anything New?

Christopher Columbus first wrote about the Bermuda Triangle in 1492. As he and his crew sailed the Atlantic, they came across mysterious light patterns in the sky near the Caribbean Sea, as well as bizarre compass readings while in this area. It wasn't until 1950 that the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle would surface in mainstream media. It was during this time that several authors began to document and publish articles and books highlighting the disappearance of several ships and planes. All of the crafts written about were never seen again. read the full article here - http://www.trueghosttales.com/stories/be...ptions.php

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I remember when I was young, they blamed the BT on a strange weather system which seemed to cause ships to sink and disappear (planes too), but they never recovered these wrecks. I tend to think it is a legendary myth.

• Yeah, I agree with Carl. What better way to keep pesty tourists away from your country! lol

• I've heard a lot of stories about ships, boats and planes disappearing off the shores of Cuba. I'd blame Castro before anything supernatural! 

• The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an undefined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. The triangle does not exist according to the US Navy, and the name is not recognized by theUS Board on Geographic Names.[1] Popular culture has attributed various disappearances to the paranormal or activity byextraterrestrial beings.[2] Documented evidence indicates that a significant percentage of the incidents were spurious, inaccurately reported, or embellished by later authors.

Google and Wikipedia is your friend!

• Where exactly is the Bermuda Triangle. I know how to google but I'm too lazy! :)

This reply was deleted.