Bogeys

I've been growing greatly concerned lately about bogeys or "boogeymen". Ive researched them for a while and understand what they do, they influence fear, especially during sleep. I haven't experienced anything like this in years, not even nightmares, but as of late I've had great difficulty sleeping due to the feeling of being watched,and when I do sleep although I don't remember my dreams, I wake up absolutely terrified and have no idea why. When I'm awake though, especially at night, I'll get sudden shivers and an unreal sense of pure dread. I try to ignore it, but I feel that only makes it worse and causes these bogeys/entities, whatever they me be to get upset. Does refusing to acknowledge the fear or refusing to be afraid make these negative entities hostile? What does one do if they become hostile? Some jackass already tried to tell me to hang a horse shoe on my wall and spread salt around but I don't buy into that stuff.

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds like Shadow people to me.

• These are the shadow people.

• Hey Danny you nerd. LOL...actually i've been preoccupied by other things..hmm...music is a good idea though.

• Trey you dork! Reading too much para-n stuff again? ROLF. Well anyways, relaxing music like stuff from marconiunion might help..

• Hey yo! I tried puttin' on a positive aura about me before i slept last night. Watched a funny movie...went out with the gf and i thought, maybe i was just preoccupied with them bogeys such that being happy with happy people (like you gals :D) maybe enough. Now i'll try more not to isolate myself coz maybe that's another way to make them go away. lol

• Yep! I agree with Jackie. Demons are expert of putting that fear into you. Fight back!

• I pray. Those are just demons attacking you. They're putting the spirit of fear into you. Don't fall for it. Shake it off, and get your power back.

This reply was deleted.