Replies

• Animals have stronger senses than we have. They can clearly see paranormal activity, which we can only feel sometimes. 

• I like where your going with this mate! 

• I agree with Jackie. Cats are programmed to focus on anything that moves. It's amazing that animals have a wider perception than humans. Imagine if we could see what they see. We would probably stay in a state of panic at all times!

• Has your house always been haunted or since someone has passed on?

• Julie, sounds like your house is haunted. Cats don't imagine anything! Something was definitely there.

• one night my cat,Sookie,was on the kitchen counter wanting my attention when all of a sudden she tensed up and crouched down. i looked to see what had frightened her but could see nothing in the direction she was looking. She took a step back, as if to run, but stopped and kept staring into the living room where there was nothing unusual, that I could see, to elicit such a response from her. this went on for 2 or 3 minutes with her watching until she cranes her head as if she is watching something walk around the corner and she is watching it leave. then she sits down, licks her lips and brings her attention back to me like nothing weird had just happened! Ive heard from people that my house is haunted but always laughed at them because I have never experienced anything but let me tell you, that had the hair on my neck standing on end. She was watching something in my living room that I could not see, and watched it till it evidently walked into another room and out of her sight.
  • I had a cat once that always seemed preoccupied with ,,,nothing!

• Sometimes my dog looks like he's being entertained by something. He will just sit and watch something. Sometimes he howls. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen!

This reply was deleted.