Replies

• I've seen cats stop in their tracks and stare at something. They didn't arch their backs or hiss, but they obviously saw something I didn't.

• They have senses that we wish we had. Have you noticed that animals will flee before earthquakes are even on the radar?

• That's a fab idea Joe. At very least, the cat will confirm your ghost shaking your plants. It still begs the question- why!

• I think I'm going to buy a cat. If they can see ghosts, then we will watch them together. I won't be alone.

• I should get a dog or cat. Sometimes I see things that are very unusual. If an animal sees it too, then I know what I'm seeing is real. 

• Now that I think about it, you're right Larry. why would they have better senses than us?

• I always wondered about it. Why is it they can see the unknown and we can't? I thought we were more evolved!

• My cat sees things I can't. Sometimes she immediately stops what she's doing at looks into space wide-eyed for 2-3 minutes. Obviously she's looking at something that caught her attention. I don't have a haunted house and never witnessed anything out of the ordinary at least not yet. My cat definitely has.

• Amy...Seen what?

• Yes, we have seen this when we were younger.

This reply was deleted.