Replies

• I sure hope we have our own angels! Look at all the hell that is in the world! 

• I am very sure we have our own angels. I have no doubts whatsoever.

• I remember watching a movie about angels with Meg Ryan. In the movie, angels are everywhere watching what we do. In the movie one angel fell in love with Meg and made a decison to be a fallen angel to be with her. That seems highly unlikely, but it made me look around and wonder.

• I was so happy to see that video. I've always said, the world is nothing more than a force of good vs. evil. It looks like we are in tribulation, and it's only going to get worse. 

• I think we have angels watching over us. You know that little voice inside that tells not to steal, lie, cheat etc.. That's probably your angel warning you. You never know.

• Are you talking about Guardian Angels? Someone has a group on this. It's really interesting.

• If the good books says we do, then who am I to say otherwise.

• There are verses from the Old Testament which refer to angels too..

Hebrews 1:14 says of angels, “Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?” Also in Hebrews, we read that “some have unwittingly entertained angels” (13:2). That is an interesting thought, isn’t it?

I know there is one in Peter or John. I'll find it an come back to the post it.

• I found this: 

Psalm 91:11 tells us, “For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. 

This reply was deleted.