last saturday night I woke up after an alarming dream:

It was about a plane trying to make an emergency landing in the fields, I myself was hanging under the left wing near the wheel box and saw that the wheels didn't drop out to touch ground as it should be. I tried hard to keep a hold to the wing while my feet reached out to the ground passing by so quickly. Then I realized that I made a hopeless effort of what ever I wanted to achieve, I envisioned that my feet and legs would be damaged to the bone if I didn't let loose. As the gap between the plane and the ground became smaller, the bottom side of the plane already turned brown from whirling soil I finally let myself drop out from under the wing to the grassy ground just before the plane hit hard into the soil. That moment I woke up, far too early in the morning, after only four hours of night sleep.

One day later I learnt that a small jet plane had tried to make an emergency landing in the Ukrain, broke apart in the fields, five skydivers died, more than ten severely injured.

Guess what, I'm a trained paratrooper! And I have a strange inner connection to the Ukrain and to Russia, as if I had lived there or been there as a soldier in a not too distant former life.

Can somebody offer an explanation to this?

Also, about twelve years ago a Russian plane with many children on its way to Spain was cut into pieces above our Lake Constanza (allegedly by an American air freighter coming from Mid-East) at very high altitude in very very rare unplausible circumstances, the passengers where literally beheaded when the hull was cut like a slice of bread.

Two days before the terrible event I had a mysterious dream that was so close to the things to come and shocking to me that I had to tell it to one of my colleagues in the office who has sense for unusual inputs. This was on a Monday, hours before tragedy struck.

On Tuesday I asked my colleague what she thinks now about the dream I had in advance.

I'm still wondering, I feel very humble, grateful and stirred when remembering such unusual dreams.

How come, how is it that one can have pre-monitions like these? Is there a parallel world where time is running backwards?

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, Hollowood & the media are "Little things," Actually thata an understatement.... "F" the news!!!                                        

• It looks like we're getting off track..I believe this thread is about dreams. I've had many dreams that became reality. Just little things. For example, I would have a dream about some celebrity, then the next day, that person would be in the news for something. Little things like that.

• Yep,,,They're alot of "Simple Minded" folks out there...It's best to keep the "NUT" in the shell,,,if you will...;o

Juli Greene said:

I concur w/ Rudy John...Finish it up...If not,,,I do understand ♥

Dreams...What do they mean & WHY does it happen in reality? Below is a dream that had occured..
    last saturday night I woke up after an alarming dream: It was about a plane trying to make an emergency landing in the fields, I myself was hanging u…
  • Yes,,,I remember,,, "The Miracle on the Hudson." EXHALE!!!

John Baker said:

Do you remember the Miracle on the Hudson??? I had a dream about this...Actually I was dreaming about this event for 3 weeks...Per my dreams the I saw a huge boat, white, with 2 yoks and a throttle in the middle...I could'nt see the back of the boat...( I need to draw it) Several times i dream there was going to be an attack from this boat ,,,, inland...Missles??? I did'nt know...I woke up several times the duration,,,3 weeks of this dream in a panic & could not fall back to sleep...YES,,I was scared and also felt helpless,,,again...There was nothing in the media about an attack from a boat/ water on American soil...I did'nt feel relieved because this particular dream was still occuring/ It was repetive...to be continued...

Dreams...What do they mean & WHY does it happen in reality? Below is a dream that had occured..
    last saturday night I woke up after an alarming dream: It was about a plane trying to make an emergency landing in the fields, I myself was hanging u…
  • damn.. i had the most awesome dream last night .. I would right it as a story .. 

It's amazing how dreams can be so creative. I'll better list them down before they fade away. 

just sharing guys. cheers! 

• now that's a nice dream lol 

Dru said:

I had a dream where i went to school and my teacher failed me....so i went to
    court in japan to regain the C+ that i deserved.

• I think that's normal in dreams.. dreams don't make sense sometimes :) 

• Hi Miharu. Nothing makes sense for instance I could be at the beach one minute and in a gutter the next, hypothetical. Do you understand? If not, nor do I.

• what do you mean like a bouncing ball .. can you please elaborate? 

• My dreams are all like a bouncing ball,,,all over the place...What does this signify?

This reply was deleted.