Egypt Kufu Pyramids

I go to Egypt about once a year. One of my favorite things to do is ride horses late at night around the 3 pyramids. One night, while riding with a friend, we heard a very loud roar (lack for better words) at the base of Kufu Pyramid. I never heard an animal or human make that sound. Our horses had begun to rear up and took off running. It sent shivers down my spine. I wasn't afraid. It just seemed natural, considering I was in a country with an ancient history. Has anyone else had similar experiences in Egypt?

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anyone ever thought about doing an investigation in Egypt? 

• I would love to go to Egypt too. I've always wanted to go there especially after watching the Mummy movie. I think, I will save up and try to go. I'll let y'all know what happens out there.

• Egypt has to be the most haunted places on earth! All those tombs and mummys have tons of stories behind them. They were into magic and curses. The tombs are suppose to have curses on them to keep people away. I would like to go and see it for myself.

• Hey! I'd like to visit Egypt one day. I bet they have alot of spooky things goin on over there.

• Hi All! We plan to visit Egypt when the political situation becomes stable. I will report anything that is out of the ordinary. :-0

• Hello Charlize! Egypt has many interesting things to see. If you go to Cairo make sure you go to the museum. Saladin's Castle is a favourite for locals. It is said to be haunted. Mena House is another place known to have strange things going on. It was originally a house built for King Ismail to stay while hunting in the desert. It is a 5 minute walk from the pyramids. It's now a hotel. I hope this helps.

• Hi Mohammed! Where are the best places to go in Cairo and Luxor? Are there other places that are interesting too? Thx.

• I would love to go to Egypt! All the history that you can see...without viewing in a museum. There must be a lot of haunted places there. The history of Egypt goes back 6000 yrs or more, so you would think there are really good haunted places to see. I hope to go soon. 

• Dear John,

Thank you for your comment about Egypt. I hope you visit my lovely country. You will really enjoy. Please contact me before you go. I will tell you the best places in Cairo and Luxor.  Thank you.

• I would love to go to Egypt! Had some friends that went there and had the best time of their lives. I love history and to be able to see it-still standing is exciting! Jackie do you have any suggestions where to go? Which hotels to stay in, etc. Always looking for bargains. Is it expensive? Thanks!

This reply was deleted.