Replies

• I have not been on one yet but have plans to go at the end of this month. I stayed two nights at the stanley hotel but didn't experience anything but many have said that the house i live in is haunted but not experienced anything here either. It could just be me which would really suck but i will let ya'll know how the investgation goes!!!

• I've been less than impressed. The one I went on was the tour in Gettysburg where they showed a building where General John F. Reynolds was allegedly taken to die. IT is supposed to be haunted by his widow who came there to stay by his side.

Except that there is no historical evidence that she came there from Pennsylvania at all. His body was shipped back to his home. 

Other claims indicated that there were people haunting areas that other ghost investigation groups claimed to be haunting other areas. One such ghost has more tour dates and more areas he shows up in than Weird Al has after he releases a new album.

So I tend to not pay much attention to them. However as the better ones do use some nifty equipment, it allows me to play with tools I would not willingly pay for without being able to see the use of

• I'm waiting for Second Sight to post their video..They're good!

• So far, I am totally unimpressed. I'm not saying that the spirit world doesn't exist, but I haven't seen anything remotely genuine. 

• After viewing some of these pics of haunted places, I don't think I'd have the guts to go on an investigation. Some of the places like the Lizzy Borden house where murders took place, just creep me out. Don't have the stomach for it.

• The Lizzy Borden house is haunted. 

• Many people have been to the Whaley house and have witnessed apparitions. Even Regis Philbin, 

As Regis Philbin once said, "You know a lot of people pooh-pooh it because they can't see it. But there was something going on in that house."

• I'd like to go on one..The Shanley Hotel seems really interesting. I just don't have the money to go now..but I would. 

• They seem to be overexposed and commercial. I think it is all set up.

• I do all the time.  Where do you live?  I'll take you on one.

This reply was deleted.