Replies

• No can't say I've had any.

• I've probably had hundreds, but just passed them off as nothing.

• Deborah,

First, I must tell you that my husband and I are both sensitives so we've seen and dealt with a lot of paranormal experiences in our lives. The house we live in is my grandparents farmhouse.

Things that move around bother me the most, but there was an weird experience with a young house cat about 10 years ago.

Saturday morning, around 10:00, I was alone with the small cat in my living room folding clothes while watching something on TV. Suddenly the cat starts hissing at the air above the center of the room and goes into full feline alert. She is staring at nothing I could see or hear. Now remember, I'm sensitive to the paranormal realm so I'm thinking that it's just a bug or lint or something explainable until she launches herself off the couch, then the coffetable, through the living room and onto the dining table (not allowed, and she knew it!) across the table and into the kitchen, around the corner and to the top of the basement stairs. All her fur was standing on end and she was sitting on the top step and staring at the basement floor when I caught up with her.  I saw or heard nothing.

I grapped my handbag, car keys and phone and left the house. Nothing like that has happened since.

Deborah Nigh said:

Hi Carol! Good story. There is no way that egg could have dropped from a counter and rolled all that way, without a mark on it. You're a brave woman. I don't think, I could stay in a haunted house. What was the worst experience you had in your home?

Has anyone had a funny experience with the other-side?
    Surly, there must be a few funny incidents out there. I don't have one, but I'd like to hear yours.
  • Hi Carol! Good story. There is no way that egg could have dropped from a counter and rolled all that way, without a mark on it. You're a brave woman. I don't think, I could stay in a haunted house. What was the worst experience you had in your home?

• Don't know if you can call it funny, but it sure was a weird experience:

Things move in our very haunted house. Sometimes they just disappear then in a few days or weeks they will be laying in the middle of the dining room table of the middle of the floor.

About six months ago I had boiled a few eggs, taken the shells off and placed them on paper towels to dry before I transformed them into deviled eggs. They were safe on the counter of my kitchen - shoved back about a foot from the edge which has a slight bumb. (The bumb is so nothing can roll or fall off!) I left the room for about 15 minutes.

When I returned I found an egg in the middle of my kitchen floor, in the middle of a throw rug next to my sink. The egg had moved off the counter, over the counter's bump, across about 4' of tile flooring and ended up in the middle of a 3' woven throw rug.

It moved somehow - no particles of dirt, no dents or breakage - and it moved approximately 10-11'. And I seriously do not think it bounced or it would have been broken or split when it hit the tile floor.

I didn't do it and no one else in the living realm was home. All I can say is that at last, the spirit is finally leaving my hair brushes alone.

• Just lost another USB cord and tried to blame it on a ghost. It turned out, that another cord got entangled with it and moved behind the sofa when I picked up my laptop. False alarm..lol

• I've been having wierd things happen with IM. When I try to send a happy face, the devil's face appears. Then when I try to send a happy face using colon and parenthesis, again the devil icon appears. This is freaking me out!

• Hi everyone..Been a long time since I've posted. I just had an odd experience yesterday. I use a floor fan in my room at night and when my maid comes to clean, she takes the fan off the floor, turns off the electricity twitch (on/off) from the outlet and puts the fan on my table. Later that day, my wife puts the fan back on the floor and turns it on while she sews. By the time, we go to bed and turn on the fan - it doesn't work! Lo and behold, it had been turned off by the outlet. We never turn the outlet off, only the maid does will do it when she comes to clean. I'm starting to think my Korean ghost followed me home!

• No. I don't think any experience from the other world would be funny.

• Sometimes I can't find something, when I know I put it at a specific location. When I come back 10 minutes later - it's there!

This reply was deleted.