Replies

• About once a month, I hear a woman whispering in my bedroom. The sound seems like it's coming right above my bed. I can't make out what she's saying, but she seems very upset about something. When I try to talk to her, she goes away. I was hoping to have some kind of contact with her but she vanishes as soon as she hears my voice. My girlfriend thinks I'm making it all up because she has never heard anything. Maybe my ghost is telling me to dump my girlfriend! lol

• One night just for kicks, my girlfriends and I decided to play on the ouji board. None of us took it seriously except for my friend Dana. She decided, she wanted to contact her great grandfather who used to work for some movie studio as a sound engineer. So here we are in the dark, hands on the pointer, while she is asking her grandfather to communicate with her.blah blah blah..About 20 minutes into this, my other friend began to stroke her hair. she had a strange expression on her face, but remained nonchalant and bored. All of a sudden, she screams-OUCH! Right before she screamed out, I could see her head being pulled back. Somebody/something had violently pulled her hair. Needless to say, we stopped right after that occurred and I got out of there as fast as I could! That will be the last time I mess around with ouji boards! 

• One night I had the scariest encounter when I was 16 years old.  I will never forget it!  I was trying to sleep in my room and had tried to lock my cat in by placing a door under the door handle so she couldn't get out.  I did not have a lock on my door and she could pull it open with her paws.  That night I remember getting out of bed to let her out of my room because I was tired of listening to her meow.  As I walked to the door all of a sudden I saw the door knob slowly turn all the way.  I literally freaked out... once I contained myself I flipped on the light, opened the door and ran to my sisters room to see if she had tried to open my door.  I found her fast asleep so obviously it wasn't her.  I went to get my dad and him and his girlfriend were sitting on the couch downstairs watching TV and said they had not come up to my room, so obviously it wasn't them.  I was so freaked out!!!  I slept with the lights on all night and had my bible crossed around my chest.  My dad's girlfriend did make an interesting point that night.  She was a firm believer in ghosts and said that it was probably a spirt that had been carried to our home with a piece of furniture my dad had bought.  It was old an antique so honestly I believed it because that door handle moved fully and slowly on it's own and I watched it happen!  Ugh... still freaks me out thinking about it!  Ever since then I am a believer... kinda always was... but this confirmed it!

• Sometimes I smell perfume. I think of my grandmother when it happens. Maybe she is letting me know that I am on the right track. 

• Loma Prado is literally a haunted ghost town.It was a violent town back in the late 1800's that was known for its prostitutes, gambling and booze. When I visited, it was definitely a chilling experience. I had the sense someone was following me the whole time. When I went into the little house (posted) it was very cold in one corner of the room. It was at least 95 degrees outside! I would like to go back and investigate this place at night.

• Hi everyone! If you are looking to be scared, go to Cresent Hotel in Arkansas. It is one of the most haunted places in all of America. No joke!

• I rented a new house a few years back and I heard a woman moaning several times. There was no doubt about it.I was the only one in the house! Since then, I 've moved to an entirely different location.

• There are many bizarre things that surround us everyday. Some of them go unnoticed, while others are insidious trouble makers that wreak havoc in our lives. At my house, I always hear noises coming from my closet. I don't even bother checking anymore. I know it is not the normal settling in noises that a house makes over the years. It is a constant knocking. I've just learned to live with it.

• Thank you for this site! I am currently experiencing weird things in my home. They just started a few days ago. I feel like someone is in the room with me. I've never had anything like this happen to me before, and at times, I see a shadow in the corner of my eye right before I turn around to look. It's unnerving! As anyone had this happen to them?

• I have become very interested in the paranormal due to my own experiences in my home. I have felt presences and cool air blown in my face. While laying in bed, snort noises were coming from my face, but I wasn't making them. I finally have the time to visit other haunted places. I want to know for sure that other people have gone through similar experiences as myself.

This reply was deleted.