Replies

• If anyone has been to Leeds, UK they will know Abbey Inn. I have seen a bar stool move around by itself. Many people have witnessed it. Other things have gone there as well.

• As I was washing my face and looked in the mirror I saw a young woman behind me. I quickly turned around to see who it was and there was no one there. I was very afraid.

• I've been alone in my room and smelled perfume. It wasn't a brand that was familiar to me. It happened twice. 

• One night, I had a similar experience as the Bell Witch occurrence. I just went to bed, and I felt someone very angry at the foot of my bed. I've gone through several supernatural incidents in the past, so I just ignored whoever/whatever was there. Then my blanket had begun to move from my body. I literally watched it fall to the floor. Something made me look at the door, and there stood an apparition of an old man with a long robe and white beard. I have gone through many spiritual things, but I've never seen anything, much less, a human figure form. It was almost like he was invisible. I could put my hand through him if I wanted to. He was so angry. I immediately felt that I was in his home and he didn't know who I was. Almost as if he was living the moment not realizing he was dead. It wasn't a haunting that you see in the movies, where the ghost is doing mischievous things to have the family move out. No. This old man appeared as if he came home and found a stranger there. A true story.

• IYes, I've had several encounters. The house I grew up in was haunted. I remember as a kid, I would get frequent nightmares. I suppose that is normal for children, but I also felt that someone was in the room with me. I would hide under the dresser and line up my shoes under the dresser, so whatever it was, couldn't see me. When I would lay on the couch watching TV, I felt someone from my parents bedroom watching me. On many occasions, while sleeping in my mother's bed, I would feel the bed shaking. It was subtle, but I felt it. Later, my mother told me that her bed was shaking violently one night, and she could feel someone very evil at the doorway. It turned out that a woman had committed suicide in her bedroom. I still have eerie dreams about that house-30 years later!

This reply was deleted.