Hi

From the time I was about 4, strange things have either happened around me or to meThings that can not be explained and readily accepted by a lot of people. I am now 21, have a child of my own and a fiance, who before he met me, had nothing paranormal happen to him. I am looking for a place to tell my story and to have people offer their insights as I have tried everything I know, but to no effect

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Most of us who come here have had their fair share of 'ghostly' experiences. You've come to the right place.

• It's been a while since this post and i am now ready to share my experience...will submit a new post about it later.

• Hi Beverly! You have definitely come to the right place. Most of us have experience in paranormal activity. We've shared our stories - share yours.

• what's your story?

• Hi Bev and Trey. It's been a long time since i came online...as Trey said, dont be shy..please feel free to talk with us about your experiences.

• Hi bev, welcome to Booalert. Please feel free to share with us and we would be more than happy to share insights. :)

This reply was deleted.