Replies

• I'm starting to think we have holy experience every day. I believe we have angels looking over us. Of course people could experience the opposite too. How scary is that!

• This was a touching story from Don Everly of the Everly Brothers:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The infighting and hard feelings between the Everly Brothers were well-known, but surviving brother Don felt he had a special moment with his brother Phil before Phil's passing Friday — even if the two weren't together at the time.

"I was listening to one of my favorite songs that Phil wrote and had an extreme emotional moment just before I got the news of his passing," Don Everly wrote in a statement to The Associated Press on Saturday morning. "I took that as a special spiritual message from Phil saying goodbye. Our love was and will always be deeper than any earthly differences we might have had."

Here is the whole story http://music.yahoo.com/news/don-everly-receives--special-spiritual-...

• After a bad divorce and many years of lonely days and nights I finally found the man of my dreams. I recently got married to him (3 mos ago) and have never been happier. I believe in prayer and mine came true.

• God answered my prayer. A while back my dad had a massive heart attack. He wasn't expected to live. I got on my knees and cried like a child begging God to save my dad. He did. That one stands out but I've had many 'holy experiences' and I pray I continue having them. 

• I absolutely agree with you Ilene. Very well said.

• I believe everything in life comes down to either good or evil. Also I believe that God comes to those who ask. So yes, I am sure that everyone has had intervention from God as well as Satan in their lives.

• Well, I'd rather have a holy experence than one with the shadow people!

• Hi Charlize! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Yes, I've gone through several Holy experiences. The recent one, was my prayers had been answered. I was going through severe financial hardships and I prayed and prayed for help. God answered my prayer with a wonderful job with a salary more than what I expected! Prayers do come true.

This reply was deleted.