Life flash passes before your eyes....

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

Lately, out of nowhere, I am reliving moments from my past. Memories as a child, teenager and young adult. They are quick flashes. I am in my early 50's. Is this normal? I'm feeling very strange about this because of the above quote. 

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I find that as we get older, we reminisce about our years gone by. But this is different. I do believe that we see everything we've said and done. This is how we are judged, by our deeds. I don't think it is anything we should be looking forward to. We easily remember our good deeds, but the bad, we tend to forget them. That's what I'm afraid of.

• Sound like boredom to me. 

• I believe it does.

• You're right Ilene. I remember that too.

• It could be both, before and after. The Bible says we have to give an account for every idle word and thought. Heaven help us all I say!

• Is it before or after?

• My first reaction to this post was to see a opthamologist, but there could be something to do this. Previous events passing infront of your eyes may be a subtle adjusting period to face the end.................................or not.

• My life didn't pass before my eyes, but a shadow did!

• Hey Jackie! No, I don't think you are dying if that's what you're afraid of. It sounds like you're bored! Focus your mind on a hobby or something you've read recently.

This reply was deleted.