Replies

• Luxor is a great place to spend your holiday. It is much better than Cairo. Much more to see and do without the hassle of a congested, polluted city. You still get hassled but it's more negotiable.

• Luxor is my next holiday destination. I'm going to wait until it's 100% safe before I go. 

• I would love to go! 

• Ashley, I will be going to Luxor in October. It's not confirmed yet, but you are more than welcome to come with us. And anyone else in booland too!

• Ashley, I definitely would like to be included in your trip to Luxor, Egypt. After viewing Julieann's screaming mummy, I thought after looking at him, what could be worst than what he'd gone through-right! 

• Hi Mohammed! Nice to see you back! I'm going to plan another trip to Luxor with just a close friend. If all goes well, then I'll plan another trip for a group. Have you gone back since the uprising?

• Hi Ashley I wish I could tell you when life will get better in Egypt. I'm Egyptian and I don't know. We don't think it will happen for a long time. We are hoping for the best but expecting the worst. 

• ditto

• Sounds like a plan to me!

• Hi everyone. Well..the situation in Egypt doesn't seem to be improving. I am hoping by May or June we can have another go. As you all know by now, Egypt is my favorite country, and I'm sure it will be yours too; if we ever get a chance to go. Let's hope all will be resolved soon. 

This reply was deleted.