My experience

I am Beverly, the middle child of my family and was raised in the outskirts of Miami. As a child, my father would take us out to the glades on fishing trips, water sports, and camping. Every-time we went to the swamp, rather strange yet harmless things happen. I began to notice that these were not normal events when i was about 8. Ever since i was taken along in camping trips though, they were already happening.

It usually happens in the late afternoon when the light of the sun is barely able to provide visibility and shadows already hug the horizon. They come in the form of quick touches or even pinches on my shoulder. Sometimes they happen when i'm alone, sometimes when i'm with my family. Lately though i managed to catch what was touching me in my peripheral vision. It was misty, dark and quick. It was something that looked like a hand. This kinda freaked me out due to the fact that at several times, it happens when there was virtually no way someone could have touched me. Like leaning on a corner, driving a car alone, and even when i was playing tennis. Up to that point i saw it though (probably two years ago), i think it began to follow me at my home. I'm getting used to it, but it still robs me of my concentration at times...even my sense of security is now shaky. Please, if you have any idea of what it is or what it wants, tell me.

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You might have had the bogeys like me and they're only fear influencers and or in your head all along. But if you really did see and FEEL that hand touching you, then it's an entirely new thing. See a priest and ask him to bless you and your house. If that won't work, try an Indian shaman. Their ways are odd to us but they might have helpful things to tell you. 

• I don't know what it is, but you seem to have a grip on it (pardon the pun).

• I heard a similar story from our member; miharu...she will be helpful in this regard. In my opinion though: it sound like some  attention seeking ancient ghost. Maybe at one point you may have disturbed a burial ground (indian perhaps?).

This reply was deleted.