My mother warned me of the consequences of meddling and disturbing the souls in the afterlife. She even warned me not to attempt to use any type of Ouija Board, whether makeshift or the original artifact. Her tale of the time she used the board really scares me but born out of this fear is the urge to try it myself. But what would become of me ? Who will answer my summons? 3206776355?profile=original

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it doe`s not matter how you do it you are summon spirits .you said nothing happend how do you know just because nothing happend in that moment doe`s not meen something whent out to follow any of you home  you see the bigest risk about this tipe of game is that demons are closes to the earth they live in it angels are in haven so when you open a door in earth whos the first one answering the door ? a Angel or a Demon ?I think a Demon whos is all ready in earth will answer right.when you open that door you most closed it when done.or they will keep comming more and more untill is close.I always said do your research before doing something  pray o god that nothing happend with this spirit glass.be carefull.  

• Out of curiosity, me and my friends tried this so-called spirit of the glass. We are all five. We turned off the light and sit in Indian position facing each other that creates a circular form. The only light that we have is a candle. My friend who have initiated this started the ritual. Nothing weird happened and that made us all laugh. Some of our friends just push the glass to the letters that spells each other's name.  

• I had a really bad experience using the ouija board. It was horrible. It gave me nightmares. Don't meddle with things you can't control. 

• Thanks for your advice Luis :) 

I love the movie exorcist, unlucky kid summoned Lucifer himself.  

• Hi Marielle listen to Katie she is right the ouija or oracle is not a toy even thoe is sell as that I promis you it can open doors that you don`t want opend.in better words it open doors to a (Demonic world ) thats how the movie the exorcist start with a boy playing with the ouija and some thing came out of it in spirit .I belive you know the rest.so pleas do not touch it if you don`t know how to play it.and if you all ready have you most always closed the gate you opend if you don`t allot of real bad things will happend.I am very serious abot this .take care and live it alone.I know what Iam talking about.I am a member of the saint Michael order we do exorcism with the catholic church.if you don`t belive me type www.orderofsaintmichael.com.god bless you best regards Luis    

• Hi Marielle, personally, I wouldn't mess with it. I don't think anything good would come out of it. Listen to your mom.

• The "summoning" part seems kinda scary though. It's like inviting the unknown into your realm. We don't even know that the entity that would turn up is malevolent or not. 

• There is nothing wrong with this board, it is perfectly safe. They said you might be possessed but its actually you're not.

This reply was deleted.