Perfume

Lately, I've been smelling perfume when I sit and watch TV. I don't smell in anywhere else in my house but the living room. What does that mean?

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is interesting. I never heard about something like this before. 

• I haven't had anything like that happen to me. It sounds like someone you know who is letting you know that they are watching over you. 

• Maybe this is a way, for someone you loved and has passed on, to let you know they are there for you.

• OMG! This has just happened to me too!! Usually I smell this very nice perfume in my bedroom while I'm reading in bed. It's not faint or strong and it lingers on for a few minutes. It is so strange. I have no idea where it comes from and it's always the same perfume. If it is a person who has passed on then I'm wondering if they were wearing that perfume when they died?! It's pretty amazing when you think about it!

• Hi Charlize. No, I don't recognize the perfume. And Clyde what you said makes sense, but I don't have any perfume that smells like that. It's as if someone is walking by me, and the perfume lingers for a few moments then passes. 

• Hi Carol! The same thing has happened to me too. Several times. I recognized the perfume-Joy, and I felt it was my grandmother who died 20 years ago. I wasn't afraid. It was more of a reasurring feeling. I was going through many trials and tribulations at the time. Did you recognize the perfume?

This reply was deleted.