Perfume

Lately, I've been smelling perfume when I sit and watch TV. I don't smell in anywhere else in my house but the living room. What does that mean?

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've never smelled perfume like that before either. It's really interesting tho.

• I just found this one in the discussion forums. This is cool. I  myself haven't smelled perfume but it still reminds me of my late grandmother. I loved her perfume. It was jasmine like the flowers. I still haven't been able to find anything that comes close to her smell. I miss her.

• That's happened to me too. So I think there is something to this because now I see this has happened to many of us. It's funny (funny in a strange way) that a soul/spirit would come with perfume. But I believe it now.

• That is funny! Maybe it's a calling to get into the perfume biz!

• A very funny thing happened to me, while I was sleeping lastnight. I had a dream about this thread!! I can literally still smell the perfume that I was dreaming about!!! In my dream, I was thinking how I could bottle the stuff. It really smelled good. Isn't that funny!?

• I never had this kind of experience before but I've heard of it. 

• lol funny one Julieann!

• A couple of months ago I was in my office and I smelled perfume. My first reaction was that it was my favorite passed aunt visiting me on earth. Then one of my colleagues came in and complained about one woman who takes a bath in perfume! Apparently, she was reeking through the entire A/C ventilation ducts. 

• That was really touching Jackie. You're lucky.

• I think it is someone you were close to in the past, who has died. It is their way of letting you know they are there for you in a spiritual way. I really believe this because it has happened to me. And more often than not, I smelled the perfume when I was very sad or upset about something. When I smelled the perfume, I instinctively knew, everything would be ok and I could stop worrying. To me, it was a comforting moment.

This reply was deleted.