A person very close to me was chatting with me one night, she looked to her right and by the look on her face you could tell she seen something.  Now she has had other occurances in the house (voices, being pushed,this is happening to her and her daughter, not on a regular basis, but it happens enough.

This night she seen something red and it was in a wavey type motion, she seen it float from the middle of the room towards her closet and disappear.  The closet has been known to have some types of activity going on in there.  the lights were on and she seen it as clear as day. she is freaked and wants to know what this is. she has tried to ignore everything else that has happen. 

Anyone got any ideas on this

Thanks

Captn B

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First of all with the economy and the housing market, moving out may not be an option. 

I have to ask. What is her overall emotional state? You say "Her and her daughter". Does that mean that the father/husband is no longer in the picture? Was there some emotional trauma related to that? Is now a single mother who might be stressed out by being a single mother?

I ask because we may not be dealing with a ghost per se, but a manifestation of her own emotional state. My wife was emotionally abused in her previous marriage and while the abuse was at its worst, she had some 'events' occur. Things would be dropped off of shelves (very solidly constructed home not prone to vibrations), windows would slam shut (not likely with the old counterweight and pulley window systems unless a sash cord broke...which they had not), and the sides of the cribs would suddenly slide down.

That's one possibility especially in the light of nothing obvious as a cause of a traditional haunting. More information would be useful to give us a direction to point you in.

Robert said:

If these occurrences keep going on, then I agree with the others, she must move out. Even if those things don't happen on a regular basis, she'll always be expecting the worse in the back of her mind. Who could live like that. 

Red wavey orb, but not in a circle shape, seen in person
     A person very close to me was chatting with me one night, she looked to her right and by the look on her face you could tell she seen something.  No…
  • If these occurrences keep going on, then I agree with the others, she must move out. Even if those things don't happen on a regular basis, she'll always be expecting the worse in the back of her mind. Who could live like that. 

• I agree with Joe. She needs to get out of there!

• I have no idea what it was, but I would tell her to move!! Life is stressful enough and if you can't even return to a comfortable home...time to bail! She is a brave woman. I'll give her that.

• Hi Joe,

I thought that to, however she said this was free floating in the air, not against the wall and it took it's time moving across the room.  Any more ideas to debunk this would be awesome, I can't stand seeing her upset.

Thanks for the thoughts Joe

joe sears said:

It could be a police light/ambulance light that streamed through her window.

A person very close to me was chatting with me one night, she looked to her right and by the look on her face you could tell she seen something.  No…
  • Hi Larry,

She lives in Long Island, and it's an old house.  She did a little bit of research and found it was built in the 50's but that was about it.  No crimes or any other police matters have happen there.  I've did what I could to try debunk everything I could think of ,and she was hoping I could debunk it.  The thing is, is she has seen things since she was a young girl, not all the time, but she said she has seen more then she would like to.  Her little girl who is now 12, was talking about people who were "in shooting clothes" from the time she was 3, and continues to hear voices. 

She want's to find out what it is, however at the same time she doesn't want to make it worse by doing EVP sessions or anything like that. 

Thanks for the help Larry

Larry said:

Where is the house? Has she found any history about the house, such as former occupants that may have committed suicide or killed? 

• It could be a police light/ambulance light that streamed through her window.

• Where is the house? Has she found any history about the house, such as former occupants that may have committed suicide or killed? 

This reply was deleted.