Replies

• @Tea..I'm sorry you have to suffer because of this person. It seems he is bring evil spirits into your house. If you can afford to move out, do it. You'll only end up sad and miserable throughout your days. Life is too short. Don't let anyone bring you down.

• That is really creepy! I would have to sleep with the lights on! :0

• Lately, I've been going thru very trying times. I'm going thru a black period that others have been describing. My living conditions are almost unbearable. I have a roommate who is an alchoholic. He drinks heavy every day/night/minute. He is not a drunken slob, but rather, a functioning addict. Nonetheless, a miserable and cruel person. When he goes on his binges, I lock myself in my room and turn on my Kindle with audio KJV scripture. Last night, while I was listening to Matthew, the Kindle all of a sudden turns the volume all the way down by itself. I turned it all the way back up. A few minutes later, the audio stops again, and the wireless page come up. Again, I turned the audio back on. From my perspective, I can tell you with authority that these black periods are evil. For all of you who go thru them. Stay strong and don't be afraid. Pray and pray and the evil will run away from you. 

• I think I am experiencing a shadow people moment now. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing is going right! I feel like I am in a never ending 'falling off a cliff in slow motion' nightmare!!!! 

• @Ashley..I really feel for you. I go through my periods of darkness, but you seem to really suffer. It sounds as if you are being attacked by these evil forces. All I can tell you, pray and pray. I don't  know if you have a religion, but it's the only thing I have in life. Stay strong!

• I havenn't experienced anything like what some of you have. To Susan and Ashley, I feel bad that you had to go through that experience. I can only relate it to being locked away in a dungeon with no possible means of escape! Does that sound about right?

• I am so happy that others go through similiar experinces. To be honest, I kept silent about what I call "very dark times'! Carol, you described these experiences to a tee! I thought there was something wrong with me! I try to figure out why these dark shadows come. Is it people I'm around or the place?!  Probably both! Thanks Carol....I'm glad it's out in the open.

• Carol I know exactly what you are talking about. I go thru dark periods where I can feel a shadow enveloping me. It is a very dark place. I feel that I'm in hell. Sometimes it lasts for days. I have to put on the audio Bible and go into deep prayer. We must be nearing the end of times and these events are a prelude to what is to come. Very scary.

• I;ve seen the shadows. I still see them but I pretend I don't. It bothers me a lot. Sometimes I feel like its the grim reaper hanging around me waiting for the order to come. 

• You know, there are some out there, who are alive in this world and are walking shadows!

This reply was deleted.