Replies

• I've seen shadows moving since I've been 14 years old. They used to scare me, but for some reason, I realized they will always be part of my life. Until n-ow, I don't know who or what they are. I just put it in my head that there are forces of good and evil. When I have a peaceful feeling, I know they are good. Other times, a fear grips me, and I know that a presence of evil is around. Sometimes it can be stressful and I try to shake it off-so to speak. I pray. It's the only thing I can do. This is a hard subject to talk about.

• I bet the majority of people who visited this page has experienced something. Me included.

• I believe your right Andrew. Some are good and others (shadows) way bad! :(

• I just wonder how many people see these things? I bet it is a high number. I think our world and the supernatural are always interconnected.

• BTW I'm glad this subject came up because I don't talk about these experiences with anyone. I'm afraid of people will think of me.

• I've seen them and still do. I always know when I'm 'visited' because a feeling comes over me of dread, not fear necessarily but pure dread. It's hard to explain. There will be something in my house that catches my attention whether it's the plant leaves moving or something dark passing by the corner of my eye. To be honest, it makes me feel sick inside. I wish it would just go away.

• I haven't seen any shadow people but I've had my fair share of paranormal encounters. From time to time I smell perfume. It's very faint but it's there. Also, when I sleep I hear things tapping on my headboard. I'm used to it now but it used to scare the***** out of me. 

• I've had several encounters with 'shadow people' as you say. And to this day, it is still unsettling to talk about it. 

• Toby, don't worry or stress yourself about these experiences. Yes, they can be very disturbing, but you can't let it get to you. What kind of experience did you have? Please share it with us. I have gone through some scary stuff. Things would move in my house on their own, the phone would ring and no one was on the other end, my fax machine would go off, etc. After a while, I would ignore it. I still see shadows out of the corner of my eye and feel as if someone is in the room with me. I just tell myself, this is part of my life, and I just have to accept it. So don't worry or let it get under your skin. It comes and goes. Just go on with your life as if nothing is wrong.

Take care! :)

• Hi Toby. Thanks for sharing. I can tell you, I've gone through my fair share of shadows moving and bad dreams. You are definitely not alone. Don't ever feel that you are losing your mind. It's all part of life. Don't be afraid. You can PM me if you like. Take care.

This reply was deleted.