Replies

• I'm thinking that shadow people is more than a feeling than actually seeing something. In my experiences, I usually feel something in the same room as me. One time, I actually saw an apparition, but most of the time, I feel only presences of good or evil.

• I agree with you Toby. There seems to be people out there who are very dark!

• Yes I have had experiences with them, Toby. I recently published my paranormal memoir and devoted a chapter to them. They scared me when I was a child but now, if I see them, I know that they are not out to harm me. One valuable lesson I learned (from Lorraine Warren) was to empower yourself and KNOW that YOU are in control of any paranormal situation. If I ever feel like "someone" is lingering around, I will either tell them to go to the light or she taught me to say, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave." As I have become comfortable in dealing with the the world of Spirit, I try to do a cleansing of my house by smudging, doing Reiki, etc. So Toby, do worry and if you need any advice, we are all here for you!

• I feel for many of you here. It sounds to me, some of you are suffering from depression. Some of the occurrences mentioned are symptoms of depression. To check this out, change your environment if it's possible and see if it helps at all. I could be wrong, but it's worth a try.

• I just had a wierd experience last night. As I laid down in bed, ready to fall asleep, I saw a shadow go across one of my closed eyes! At first, I thought it was from headlights from a car. I sleep with a window blind, so I can't imagine how I could have seen a shadow. If it was light from a car, I would see a light flash rather than a dark flash-right? It was strange whatever it was!

• I agree with Toby. I've had my share of 'shadow' people. Who says only ghosts are scary!! :>0

• I think Andrew might have a shadow spirit hanging around him.

• I've definitely had my share of those shadow creatures! All I can say, is pray for those of you who believe. To the others, now could be the time to start praying or....run like hell!

• @Tea: I really feel badly for you. If you are unable to leave the situation, then keep your KJV on Kindle close at hand and concentrate on your goals. I know how trying it can be. A person can only change themselves if they are willing, so don't let this person depress you. Follow your dreams and don't lose sight of them. God bless!

• I have had several encounters of witnessing these shadow type figures. The first when I was younger and are reasons why several years ago I had started my own paranormal society! The first time I had witnessed one I was petrified, but looking back I can see that It had meant me no harm! In my years of investigating I have had the opportunity to witness this anomaly only a very few times! But I do have to agree with what a few others have said in comments when seeing them that they had the feeling of fear or dread come over them! When I was younger those were the sensations I would get whenever an event was about to happen! The best thing you can do is not let it do that! Take control of the situation! You can even try documenting it with a camera if you have one available a full spectrum camera would be ideal! You can even use a tape recorder, or a digital one, and try doing your own EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) session and try finding out what, or who it is! If you are too uncomfortable doing that try getting ahold of a local paranormal group to aid in your trying to figure things out! You can try www.paranormalsocities.com to find a group near you! Best of luck+ take care! Society of Paranormal Research in Maine  <--my organization3206836008?profile=original    Paranormal Societies  <--here is a link for the Paranormal Directory!

This reply was deleted.