Replies

• This is a good topic because few talk about it. I have literally seen these shadows and they bring nothing but evil. Stay strong and recognize them for what they are. There is nothing wrong with you. Just remember that.

• I agree, Amy!

Amy Sears said:

I think there is more to shadow people than depression. But a drink wouldn't hurt! Mixed- not stirred! haha

Shadow People
    Has anyone had encounters with shadow people? Please share.  I feel that I am losing it!
  • I think there is more to shadow people than depression. But a drink wouldn't hurt! Mixed- not stirred! haha

• Have a few for me!

Paul Ludin said:

I'll drink to that! ta ha

Shadow People
    Has anyone had encounters with shadow people? Please share.  I feel that I am losing it!
  • I'll drink to that! ta ha

• HAHAHA! You crack me up, Paul!

Paul Ludin said:

I just reach for the nearest pint when I feel the blues coming on! 

Shadow People
  • I just reach for the nearest pint when I feel the blues coming on! 

• I agree, Jackie! It's all about what we are receptive to!

• I'm beginning to think that these shadows are around us all the time. Most people probably don't notice them. Others probably don't acknowlege them, while the remainders, play it off as scientific such as something in our eyes!

• All day yesterday I saw shadows passing from one room to another. Here we go....

This reply was deleted.