Shadows

As you guys already know, i'm from the Philippines. And there are pretty weird things that have been happening around my house recently. But the one that tops it all off happened just a few hours ago. 

Funerals around Roman Catholic Philippines are usually tedious events that can last to six to seven nights. Incidentally, me and and friends were attending one for our friends' father, who died due to a bad liver. Instead of the usual whole night vigil however, we only stayed there for a few hours. We were quite noisy, joking here and there. Deep down i felt that we were a bit disrespectful but somehow, the other people also started to loosen up and also began to relax and play cards. As i said earlier, we left early to grab some brew downtown. All the while when i was driving from the wake to downtown and later to my house, i had an uneasy feeling that someone was visible from my rear view mirror. I assumed that it was just the light playing with my eyes or a smudge on the mirror but after wiping it and stopping several times that weird feeling still lingered.

As i arrived home, spooked as i was, i moved quickly to open the garage driveway gate. All was normal until i opened the secondary gate (used to keep the dog from escaping when someone parks in the garage). As usual the dog immediately went out to sniff and piss on my car's wheels, i hissed at the dog once and there i saw it. I thick shadow in the shape of a portly man who hunched a little. It was also of note that the shadow moved in a pace no different from a normal human. Which leads me to think, was i followed from the funeral? Was it the man who died? A man who was the father of my friend but i barely knew? Whew...

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh Clyde! Nope, i think "he" only showed himself once. Still expecting him to show up though.

• Shadows are pretty common in hauntings. This might be so because a shadow would cost less energy to manifest (for the ghost entity) and/or the shadow is one of the most universal image of unknown for us humans. Well, i might be wrong but thats my opinion. :) Hi Trey.

• The other guy who posted about shadows says that his haunting "sessions" with shadows lasting at about ten minutes. Yours only lasted a split second...but coupled along your funeral visit part, it kinda makes it creepier.

This reply was deleted.