Sooo glad to have found BooAlerts!

Hi! I wanted to introduce myself...I am a writer who lives in St. Augustine, the oldest city in the United States! We are celebrating our 450th Anniversary this year. I recently published my paranormal memoir, The House on Pancake Hill and have been doing radio shows and interviews, trying to connect to others who may have had similar experiences of growing up in a haunted house.

I was lucky enough to have had Ed & Lorraine Warren investigate our house and have fond memories of them. 

My main goal for finally coming out of the "Paranormal Closet" was to help other psychic kids and teens and to let them know that they are NOT alone.

I look forward to hearing some of your stories! Have a great day!

3206779253?profile=original

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've heard of St. Augustine. Along time ago, we were going to go there for thrills on our Spring break. We love haunted houses, but in the end we chickened out! hahaha

• Awwww! Thanks, Clyde! Fingers crossed!

• 3206846842?profile=original

• Yea! Work it Jodi.....Work it! :>)

• HAHAHA! I won't! I'll invite you to the Premiere!  :0)

• Don't forget us Jodi when you become rich and famous!

• Thanks so much, Lesley! I am also trying to find an agent to help, too. Have a great day! :0)

• Jodi try writing a treatment and sell the idea to producers. I don't know how you would find one-let alone meet one face to face, but from what I understand it all begins with the treatment. Wishing you all the best! :)

• Thanks, Keith!  :0)

• Persistence is the key here. Don't give up. Good luck to you Jodi.

This reply was deleted.