The Great Global Warming Scam

Those of you that still think that “The Great Global Warming Scam” has anything to do with science should consider some of the latest developments.

Over Christmas Professor Richard Parncutt of the University of Graz in Austria posted a long diatribe on the university web site in which he advocated that all of those people who are skeptical of global warming should be put to death.

In response to worldwide outrage, the university removed the posting from its site, but it has been archived here: http://tallbloke.wor...arming-deniers/

In addition, another site has been established on which a “death list” has been compiled. This is a listing of the details of some of the more conspicuous people who are skeptical of the scam. The link to this site is here: http://www.desmogblo...denier-database

When reading the content of these links, keep in mind that this is supposed to be “science” in action.

The scientific method requires that ideas be exchanged and through a process of iteration, the truth established. The scientific process is never ending, and is supposed to be objective, non personal and non political.

Looking at the reality, “The Great Global Warming Scam” has long since abandoned any pretense of being related to science; it is now a blood sport aimed at grabbing the biggest share of the tax payer’s funds. It is now a trillion dollar, world wide industry, and it is imperative that anyone who stands in the way of this cash grab is destroyed; both figuratively and literally.

Even more ominously, it has long since morphed into “a cause”.

Those of you who have a philosophical bent may ponder how it was that in the 20th century the Communists and the Nazis managed to murder so many people. It is no coincidence that both Communism and Nazism are “causes” and have a huge following of true believers.

It is clearly evident that these mass murders were not committed by only a handful of people; they required the active participation and support of thousands, if not millions, of people. The people who were actively involved in these murders were the true believers: they believed that any evil, any atrocity, was justified in the name of furthering the cause.

So the true believers deliberately and consciously starved to death millions of people in the Ukraine; the true believers murdered millions of people in the extermination camps.

We see now the true face of “The Great Global Warming Scam”, not only is it a cash grab, but it is a cause. And the cause has its true believers. And the true believers will perform any evil to advance their cause.

Including compiling a death list.

Including putting to death anyone who stands in the way of the cause. 

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Haha that is funny
  • I was just thinking we are bound to go into an ice-age! What goes up, must come down! lol

• Hey Toby
    When you say ancient days, an assumption could be made that the length of time is a mere 5000 years
    What I was taught in Paleontology class is the time line of100,000's of years to millions.. It is thought we have been in the calm period and now it is widely believed by geologist that the next phase is another ice age
  • @ Maureen: So are you saying then, it is an ongoing process since ancient days? If so, then why all the hype now? Many, many already wealthy people are increasing their wealth by this nonsense. Even 3rd world countries are buying into this alarmist propoganda, and they are spending money on expensive gadgets and panels, while their own people are starving!

• As long as we don't go into another ice age, I'm ok with global warming. 

• I can see both sides of the coin. 

• Global warming was just on the news...Bottom line...it's all a buch of crap. The world is always going to change weather patterns. Our day and age is no different. Live your lives people!

• I have a background in science. I minored in chemistry, biology and geology. I don't see global warming as a scam. Climate change is noted in petrified tree rings, ice cores, glacier samples, pollen samples; list goes on.

• It doesn't take a scientist to tell us our world is warming. Duh! We are tearing down our forests, building more skyscrapers and factories which make everything (including our food) out of chemicals-many toxic! Next, they will destory our oceans, then we will have no hope of survival.

• A candidate for public office in any contemporary democracy may have to consider what, if anything, to do about "global warming." Candidates should understand that the oft-repeated claim that nearly all scientists demand that something dramatic be done to stop global warming is not true. In fact, a large and growing number of distinguished scientists and engineers do not agree that drastic actions on global warming are needed.

This reply was deleted.