Replies

• I agree with Caroline. Black magic is a form or witchcraft where people summon evil spirits.

• I believe black magic and ghosts are one and the same

• Black magic is a form of witchcraft that conjures up evil spirits to do harm to others. It has been around for thousands of years. 

• People who practice Black Magic are conjuring up demons. I don't think they are lost souls, but rather part of Satan's legion.  

• I believe ghosts are spirits are in limbo between heaven and hell. Certain entities can hold "good or bad" entities depending on how an individual lived there life but are the evil entities considered demons or are they just spirits with bad energy? In my opinion, demons are souls condemned from hell that may have returned. That is my interpretation of a demon, but a evil entity is a spirit with bad energy. Can a person really tell the difference? Its hard to say.

• Hi Bridget! What you wrote makes a lot of sense. I'm just wondering how you would know the difference if someone put a curse on you,  or the house is really haunted by a ghost that is earthbound. What kind of noises do you hear at your house? It must be nerve-racking by now. I heard a story of a Pastor who had a ghost in his home. Several nights a week, he would hear a lot of banging and scraping noises in his living room. When he went down to investigate, he noticed that all his furniture had been rearranged. After awhile, he just spoke to them and would say, oh it's you again, after hearing all the racket and he would go back to sleep.

• My believe is sometimes people leave this world before there time. And there sprint's can't pass over. Now the dark side is very different. I believe that there people that call for bad dark side to come over. And I really believe it happened ...I believe that the devil wall on this earth to seeking and destroyed. And he fine the people that calling out to haunt and to see the dark side.. I can't explain what is in my apartment ...I bless my home and pray for peace. There night I hear nothing. Last night it went on all night. I learning not to be
    So afraid of it ...As if now it seems as if it mad that iam not afraid of it ...
This reply was deleted.