Replies

• I heard there are a lot of places in the UK that are haunted. I would like to see one of the palaces from Henry VIII. He killed 2 of his wives so I'm sure there has to be hauntings in the palace.

• The lunatic asylum looks interesting. It would be on my ghost list.

• LOL! Good one Clyde!

• There are so many places I'd like to see. The Bell Witch cave is one, and the Winchester house for starters.

• I would like to check out ancient places such as Egypt, Bablylon and Damascus (not now, of course) for out of the way haunted places. That way, I can brush up on my history too.

• I would like to spend a night in The Price Rupert Hotel. In the room where the bride hang herself before her wedding. but I would be with a group of course. It would be freaky to be alone :D

• I would like to go to France to see the catacombs.

• Danny! That place reminds me of the movie SESSION 9 ! 

3206797759?profile=original

Look, the insane asylum where the movie was filmed kinda look the same. .. lol 

• If I had the nerve, I would visit all the top haunted places in the US. The thing is...Don't have the nerves! I just like reading about them and looking at the pics.

• It would really be kickass to visit Danvers State Lunatic Asylum. It was labelled the "witches' castle on the hill". it was constructed in 1878. People have reported flickering lights, full body appiritions, hearing invisible footsteps and doors that open and close on their own. 

here's a pic: 

3206797866?profile=original

This reply was deleted.