Replies

• Maybe someone you knew in your past died and went to hell and he/she visits you from time to time. Maybe not. I dunno know! sorry.

• Hey Andrew! By chance is your closet near the bathroom? Maybe your toilet drain needs to be cleaned or something.

• It happened again! Yesterday, as I came home from work and changed into my workout clothes, I smelled fart. Man, I 'm sick of it by now. WTH. What is this? Where is it coming from? Is my house possessed or what?!

• I don't mean to sound gross but you think the op heard them too-or just smelled them?

• Cracks me up. Good one!

• Seriously.......sigh

• ha ha We did the same thing as kids Lesley!! One boy actually got a bottle and tried to let one off into it. IT WORKED! If you have ever smelled fart in a bottle.....you would never get disgusted by an open air one again. It's comparable to one on an airplane by the guy rippin them next to you!

• The bottle of farts is great! I remember as kids we thought of that idea to give to our least favorite teachers! lol

• @ Clyde>Bottled ghost farts!! soooo funny! 

• My roommate's room ALWAYS smells like pass gas! I'm going to leave this website on her laptop. Maybe she'll make a post and blame it on a stinky ghost!!

This reply was deleted.