A Dual Ghostly Experience!

I wanted to share my latest experience with you. My best friend of 32 years and I are both Mediums and have had lots of spiritual encounters over the years, but this one, by far was the most awesome!

It was her last week of school (she works as a school secretary) and I told her that I was going to go to her house and cook dinner for us. On my way, I stopped at the store to buy a few things, including lemons.

When I got to her house, I started my preparations and put dinner in the oven. Her kitchen has windows and a counter that runs the whole length of the kitchen. As I stood at her sink washing some dishes, I felt the energy change in the room. Then I started slicing up some lemons and I heard and felt several heavy footsteps come up beside me and stop. I knew it was a man because Spirit gave me confirmation. I stopped what I was doing and asked aloud, "Who are you?" I didn't feel as if it was anyone that I once knew on the physical plane, and then the energy was gone.

Forty-five minutes later, my friend came home, plopped her purse down on the table and said, "Jodi, you are not going to believe what happened to me a half hour before I left work." She proceeds to tell me that she was sitting at her desk, felt male energy stand beside her and all of a sudden, words and phrases started coming to her so she began taking notes, and ended up writing a poem. This spirit told her that he "loves standing in her kitchen and looking out the windows as she washes the dishes...the smell of lemons...peaceful house and kitchen!!!" I looked at my grocery store receipt to see what time I had approximately experienced my "visit" and it was right around the same time! 

So, we did a quick prayer for protection, grabbed a pen and notepad and called on this man...he was a writer from the early 1900's and all we got out of him was his first name and where he lived. I had lots of visions of his front porch, with him being a part of a writer's "community" and it was awesome. As soon as we did a closing prayer, we ate dinner and talked about it. My friend doesn't have a computer at home, so when I returned home, I started Googling the place where he said he lived and was able to look at images of houses that were similar to what I saw and, unfortunately, without a last name, I couldn't find him.

This was, by far the coolest shared experience we've had. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences with someone. Please share!

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Charlize! I know he didn't come with the house as it is a manufactured home and new. She and I are both Mediums and have had many experiences throughout our lives.

Have a great day, Miss Charlize! ☺

• Hi Jodi. The guy/ghost probably came with the house. Has your friend had other spiritual encounters?

• Thanks, Barry!
    Barry Flagg said:

Interesting story. 

I wanted to share my latest experience with you. My best friend of 32 years and I are both Mediums and have had lots of spiritual encounters over the…
  • Interesting story. 

• HAHAHA! That's what I've been told! (Maybe I should start a paranormal stand-up routine?! Have a great day, Amy! ☺

Amy Sears said:

You are so funny! lol

I wanted to share my latest experience with you. My best friend of 32 years and I are both Mediums and have had lots of spiritual encounters over the…
  • Thanks, Amy! We were definitely on the same wave-length, that's for sure!

Amy Sears said:

That is a cool story. 

• You are so funny! lol

• Clyde, sorry about my original reply to you...it went right over my head! HAHAHA!

Clyde Smith said:

Hi Jodi. Ashley took the words out of my mouth. I guess having a friend for 32 years is equivalent to a twin. haha 

• Thanks, Ashley! I guess I was a little "slow" on my thinking when Clyde mentioned the movie Twins! HAHAHA! ☺

Yes, my friend and I are definitely Soul Sisters! We've experienced the same metaphysical and spiritual things and have lead parallel lives. It's a special bond, for sure!

Ashley said:

ha ha I was thinking the same thing! It reminded me about twins especially the ones who were separated at a young age and finally met as adults. They experienced memorable things at the same time. It was astonishing what some of them went through. Your story was reminiscent of that Jodi. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• That is a cool story. 

This reply was deleted.