Replies

• In my case, day or night, they are there!

• In my case, day or night, they are there!

• In one of pat Briggs books entitled dragon bones .. She states ... It is easier to dismiss ghosts in the daytime
  • There are many ghost stories from the South.

• Not much going on there, eh?

• The cave is worth seeing. I bet there is a lot of secrets buried in there somewhere.

• Ahh, I could have told you, there is nothing sinister in the cave. It's just a cave.

• I think the cave thing is played out. Who knows how far that cave was to the actual homestead. I suspect the home was very close to the Indian mounds and that would have been worth investigating, rather than the cave. Martha P. why don't you go back and investigate the mounds? Is it a long drive from where you are? I would also try to stay away from the tour guides. From what I understand, Indian mounds cannot be privately owned, even if they are on your property. So you might have some good luck filming there. If I can, I will go with you.

• I've heard many stories of haunted homes, and it turned out they built over Indian mounds. The Bell Witch is truly an intriguing story, because Pres. Jackson had gone to check it out. As far as the original home is concerned, someone tore it down, probably to get rid of the ghost. It seems kind of strange that no one knows where the house once stood. Could it be that far from the cave?

• I've heard many stories of haunted homes, and it turned out they built over Indian mounds. The Bell Witch is truly an intriguing story, because Pres. Jackson had gone to check it out. As far as the original home is concerned, someone tore it down, probably to get rid of the ghost. It seems kind of strange that no one knows where the house once stood. Could it be that far from the cave?

This reply was deleted.