last saturday night I woke up after an alarming dream:

It was about a plane trying to make an emergency landing in the fields, I myself was hanging under the left wing near the wheel box and saw that the wheels didn't drop out to touch ground as it should be. I tried hard to keep a hold to the wing while my feet reached out to the ground passing by so quickly. Then I realized that I made a hopeless effort of what ever I wanted to achieve, I envisioned that my feet and legs would be damaged to the bone if I didn't let loose. As the gap between the plane and the ground became smaller, the bottom side of the plane already turned brown from whirling soil I finally let myself drop out from under the wing to the grassy ground just before the plane hit hard into the soil. That moment I woke up, far too early in the morning, after only four hours of night sleep.

One day later I learnt that a small jet plane had tried to make an emergency landing in the Ukrain, broke apart in the fields, five skydivers died, more than ten severely injured.

Guess what, I'm a trained paratrooper! And I have a strange inner connection to the Ukrain and to Russia, as if I had lived there or been there as a soldier in a not too distant former life.

Can somebody offer an explanation to this?

Also, about twelve years ago a Russian plane with many children on its way to Spain was cut into pieces above our Lake Constanza (allegedly by an American air freighter coming from Mid-East) at very high altitude in very very rare unplausible circumstances, the passengers where literally beheaded when the hull was cut like a slice of bread.

Two days before the terrible event I had a mysterious dream that was so close to the things to come and shocking to me that I had to tell it to one of my colleagues in the office who has sense for unusual inputs. This was on a Monday, hours before tragedy struck.

On Tuesday I asked my colleague what she thinks now about the dream I had in advance.

I'm still wondering, I feel very humble, grateful and stirred when remembering such unusual dreams.

How come, how is it that one can have pre-monitions like these? Is there a parallel world where time is running backwards?

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When I dream, it usually has something to do with what I was thinking about that day.

• James, thanks! Maybe I'll start recording my dreams from now on. Maybe every dream is a piece of the puzzle. 

• How do we evolve? How do we be conscious like this? I think our minds have greater potential and powers but I really don't know in what way we can utilize our consciousness to the extreme. 

Ron said:

I studied astrophysics and loved astrology... "opposite" sciences, as they are each studying only one of the two sides of the FORCE and ignoring the other side. Integrating them both means rejoining the various abilities of our brain. We are educated to repress the emotional brain and are therefore "divided" between logics and instinct, hence unable to feel the oneness of infinite universes. Emotions and dreams are very important... At the end of '91 a dream showed me the opening of a "door" between parallel universes, the beginning of an extraordinary adventure for all humanity. I started to "remember" my past lives and to write books... I was also able to spark off in others the memory of their personal cosmic story. I was a sort of "master" but I also felt my dream, utopia, was a profound, radical change for all the world, the well-being of all... I knew the "way" was within me, but I also felt the need for help and I didn't know what it could be... Help finally arrived with another dream that soon became reality... I met a "cosmic trainer", who had already practiced the "way"... So my training began and, being an intellectual, was particularly hard... I had to pass through a "desert land", leave my previous certainties, surrender to the "impetuous river", inner truth ... I began to perceive the eternal, crystalline universe, which makes all the natural bodies alive. I became aware of our millenary illusion, the false belief that SPACE is reality. Linking new discoveries to my memories I realized what is occurring: it is a nuclear transmutation... A few ones call it the resurrection of the body, others alchemy, others cold fusion. However this activates the latent potentialities of our brain and allows us to evolve, if we want to...

Dreams...What do they mean & WHY does it happen in reality? Below is a dream that had occured..
    last saturday night I woke up after an alarming dream: It was about a plane trying to make an emergency landing in the fields, I myself was hanging u…
  • What if you dream of a person who claims to be your sibling? My parents said I have 2 older brothers. My eldest brother died when he was still in my mother's womb. 

In the dream he was skinny but he's facial features matched with other my brother. In the dream the three of us were having fun.. running through the forest and stuff. As if I have known him for years. The dream felt so real that when I woke up I was so confused, as if I was having an amnesia and forgot my eldest brother. Then I remembered I have only one brother, the eldest died as a baby. 

• On few occassions, I have dreams that my teeth are falling out. When this happens, someone close to me dies.

• the subconscious holds many secrets I think. 

• Do you remember the Miracle on the Hudson??? I had a dream about this...Actually I was dreaming about this event for 3 weeks...Per my dreams the I saw a huge boat, white, with 2 yoks and a throttle in the middle...I could'nt see the back of the boat...( I need to draw it) Several times i dream there was going to be an attack from this boat ,,,, inland...Missles??? I did'nt know...I woke up several times the duration,,,3 weeks of this dream in a panic & could not fall back to sleep...YES,,I was scared and also felt helpless,,,again...There was nothing in the media about an attack from a boat/ water on American soil...I did'nt feel relieved because this particular dream was still occuring/ It was repetive...to be continued...

• Rudy, I also have dreams of premonition but unlike your dreams it's not about big catastrophic events. Basically, Its about my day to day life. My dreams were always clear to but they are always weird like a mosaic or like patches of reality mixed with utter weirdness. There are places in my dreams that are so familiar to me and there are some which are unknown to me. Like for instance I dreamt about a cool new pub where my friends and I were boozing, after a few days or maybe a week, I would find myself in that same place and in that same situation in the real world. It's weird but at the same time it's interesting because maybe these kind of dreams are giving us a hint of the real power of our own consciousness. 

• Do you think our minds are in overdrive while we're awake and neutral while sleeping???

• Oh my GOSH! Your story gave me goosebumps! Rudy, you definitely have your guardian angel looking after you! GOD bless!

This reply was deleted.