Replies

• Ashley, I believe the Egyptians are going to pick a new president soon so hopefully things will get back to normal. I don't think it's safe to go yet.

• That is exactly what I need is a holiday!! Although Egypt is not what I had in mind. Ashley do you have any other suggestions on a group trip?

• That sounds like a fun trip. I've always wanted to go there. Ashley, will you plan another trip?

• Hi Everyone! Well...We would have been looking forward to Luxor next month if Egyypt hadn't fallen into turmoil. The good news is that I've spoken with a couple of my Egyptian friends, and they are confident that things will get better once the Presidential elections are over in March. So let's see how it turns out, then we can plan again. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :)

• I would really like to visit Luxor. I never thought I'd be able to afford it-until now. Ashley please try to re-schedule the trip. I am going to make a point to go before I get too old. Thank you! :)

• Bummer!

• Such a shame. I would have been fun!

• Ah Snap! I was already arranging myself for the trip. What about during the summer? Hopefully, things will calm down by then. What do you think Ashley?

• Yep! I think we all saw that coming. 

• Not only is it a shame for us, because we can't go. But think of what the Egyptian people are going through. 

This reply was deleted.